Wednesday 21 June 2017

No more babies ...

My littlest mini is one next month. ONE, 1, a whole year old! How and when this happened I have no idea. He's crawling and cruising but not quite walking on his own yet, although he's got a few weeks if he hurries up. He has six teeth, big blue eyes and suddenly out of nowhere has curly hair.

It's very joyful, it's obviously a lovely thing to celebrate. Especially as it means he's a whole year closer to attending full time school ... I'm just joking ... kind of ... but at the minute I am loving my maternity leave, loving spending everyday with him but knowing (hopefully) that he's my last I kind of want to cling on to every baby aspect about him so with him hitting the big 1 I feel I may get a tear in my eye.

I have seen some really cute Peter Rabbit party ware which I'm thinking of picking up.
Although I'm not sure what to do on the day itself? His birthday falls in a weekday and I'm not really wanting to throw a big party as I have done in the past so I'm thinking just tea, cake and nibbles with the family while the kids all play?



Off to plan!


Carla x x

No comments:

Post a Comment