Friday 28 April 2017

Welcomes and Introductions

Hi,

My name's Carla and I'm excited to say that this is my first ever blog post.

I'm in my late twenties and I'm based in the North West of England and also spend a lot of time in Warwickshire. I have two jobs, one within retail and the other working with children and their families for the NHS which I absolutely love.

My hobbies include drinking lovely sweet wine, eating sushi and cake and drinking more lovely sweet wine! I consider myself quite a sociable person and thoroughly enjoy meeting up with friends and drinking lovely sweet wine, amongst other things of course. I am also a regular gym bunny ... although I kind of have to be after all the sushi and cake.

I have three children (I must be crazy) aged 5 and under (told you I'm crazy). I have two gorgeous, cheeky girls, IM who is 5, IV who is 2 and a little baby boy V who is 10 months. I'm planning on writing a fair bit about these three mini people so here is a picture of them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment